Rachel’s Ruminations is a travel blog focused on my personal responses to what I see and experience as I wander the paths of my life. I also explore other topics such as parenting, education or current issues, often from an expatriate perspective.
I am a writer, blogger and teacher-trainer living in Groningen, the Netherlands. Born and raised in the US, I met my Dutch husband while I was in the Peace Corps in Malawi. He, our children and I travel as much as we can.
I am available for a wide range of collaborations:
- sponsored posts
- product or service reviews
- writing for your website or magazine
- guest blog posts
- affiliate links
- participation in social media campaigns
- fam tours
- any other ways we can work together through my writing!
I am a member of the International Travel Writers Alliance.
Feel free to drop me a note by clicking here for my contact form.
To get an idea of my writing style, you can visit my portfolio at Clippings or any posts here on my website.
(as of January 7, 2017):
- Twitter followers: 3781
- Facebook friends (private account): 349
- Facebook page likes (writer page): 522
- Google+ followers: 397
- LinkedIn connections: 419
- Pinterest followers: 228
- Instagram followers: 402
- YouTube followers: 108 (198,966 views)
Rachel’s Ruminations’ readership is growing.
Its readers are
- loyal and engaged, as shown by the high return rate (some months as high as 80%) and frequent comments
- diverse: mostly from the US but with readers from many other countries
- both male and female
- a wide variety of ages
Domain authority: 31
Page authority: 41